Star Residences (KL)
STAR RESIDENCES – RESIDENTIAL
Located in the pulse of the city that never sleeps, Star Residences redefines urban progression and satisfaction by setting the benchmark for cosmopolitan urban living. Envisage your life at Star Residences with all eyes on you, as you experience treatment and facilities that are virtually incomparable to most. With premium conveniences that are of easy access from your home, Star Residences will transcend your expectations with amenities that serve to make your life that much easier without compromising on quality.
Contemporary Flamboyant and Artistic Design of Star Residences
- 57 Storeys
- One of the Tallest High-end Residences in KLCC
- 1 Bedroom – 625 sq.ft. – 711 sq.ft.
- 1+1 Bedroom – 721 sq.ft. – 722 sq.ft.
- 3 Bedrooms – 1,259 sq.ft. – 1,754 sq.ft.
- Penthouse (4 Bedrooms) – 2,262 sq.ft.
- Grand 10m high lobby
- Fully- Fitted out unit with open concept kitchen
- Bedroom Types:Malaysia’s very own distinctive planned Star Walk of Fame
- Star Boulevard Signature Retail F&B/Entertainment Hub – home of one of the world-class Michelin star restaurants
- 100,000 sq.ft. of Lifestyle Facilities (equivalent to 2 football fields)
- H₂O @ Level 6 – A sprawling level of comprehensive lifestyle facilities.
• Lounge & Reflective Pool • Outdoor Pavilion/BBQ Lounge • Floating Cabana • Hydrotherapy Shower • Gym Area Overlooking Pool • Kids Pool • 50-metre Pool • Pool Deck • Jacuzzi • Hammock Garden • Gourmet Kitchen • Sports Lounge • Yoga/Dance Room • Pre-Function Area • Outdoor Garden • Outdoor Cafe Terrace/BBQ Area • Chill Out Area • Meeting Room • Steam Bath • Grab & Go Bar • VIP KTV • KTV Room • Reading Room • Private Dining Area • Nursery • Playground • Laundry Room • Surau • Management Office • Convenience Store • Banquet Room • Koi Pond • Changing Room • Toilet
- O₃ @ Level 69 (Sky Park) – Find yourself seeping into the relaxing and luxurious ambience that the Sky Park exudes.
• Entertainment Deck & Sky Bar • Indoor Bar • BBQ Lounge/Party Lawn • Hot Spring Spa Pool • Water Therapy & Steam Bath • Gourmet Kitchen • Jacuzzi • Private Dining • Heated Hydro Massage Pool • Hydro Massage Therapy Room • Pavilion with Kitchen Facilities • Changing Room • Lift Lobby
Star Residences Facilities Plan
STAR BOULEVARD – COMMERCIAL / RETAIL
Boasting a contemporary design that befits its overall concept, Star Boulevard is enveloped in a contemporary façade design. A melting pot of exquisite culinary experiences, Star Boulevard will be sure to take you on a journey that heightens all your senses amidst the exclusive ambience. Encompassing a grand boulevard walkway with wide frontage that houses Malaysia’s very own mini Walk of Fame, Star Boulevard Signature Retail Hub is bound to take your breath away.
Contemporary Facade DesignContemporary Facade Design
- Grand Boulevard Walkway with Wide Frontage
- Grand Lobby with High Ceiling up to 7.6m
- Private Reception at Grand Lobby
- 2 Exclusive Private Lifts with High Ceiling
- Grade A Space Area with 4.1m Ceiling Height
- Exclusive Individual Stratified Floor Plate
- Exclusive Washroom/Pantry
- Rooftop Entertainment Deck
High ceilings for all units. Situated on a gradient slope, hence units on the left has higher ceiling height.
Located just beside Avenue K and Suria KLCC, this new Signature Retail Hub promises to add value to the shopping and dining experience of the Star Residences residents as well as for the surrounding tourists.
This FREEHOLD, retail hub is good value for investment.
With the purchase of this Freehold property, the purchaser must also sign a lease management agreement with developer. This is done to have a central management of the retail hub and to control the quality / variety of product offerings to consumers.
With retail rental costs hovering RM 18 to 30 ++ in nearby Avenue K, and costs of RM 50 – 80 for Suria KLCC, we expect rental here at Signature Retail Hub to be very competitive, and thus ensuring a good mix of retailers and restaurants offering.
With prices of this 3xxx sqft unit estimated to be around RM 6,xxx,000 , we see good rental yield potential.
As reported in the news
Currently, a property project that is gaining traction at the Central Business District is Star Development, a
mixed development comprising three towers of residential condominiums, and its retail segment – Star
Boulevard, five blocks of retail units – at Jalan Yap Kwan Seng.
The project with a gross developmental value of RM2.2bil is undertaken by Alpine Return Sdn Bhd, a 50:50
joint venture between established property players Symphony Life Bhd (previously known as Bolton Bhd) and United Malayan Land Bhd (UM Land).
“This commercial development will complement KLCC and the surrounding malls in this shopping belt in KL,” Alpine Return chief operating officer Alan Koh tells StarBizWeek.
to read more download here Star Boulevard RM2.2Bil planned in KL
For more information , please contact RICK FOK for a detailed presentation. Thank you
Rick Fok, R013579A
Mobile : 9109 2177 or 010-233 4130
Email : email@example.com
Web : www.newlaunchsales.com
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this brochure and the plans attached, the Developer and its agents shall not be held responsible for any inaccuracies and omissions therein. All visual representations including architectural models, drawings, illustrations, photographs, renderings and other graphic representations portray artist’s impressions only and not to be relied upon as statements or representation of facts. All floor areas are approximate measurements only and are subject to final survey. The materials and finishings to be used are subject to changes and availability. All information and specifications are current at the time of publication and are subject to change as may be required and do not form part of an offer or contract. The Sale & Purchase Agreement shall form the entire agreement between the developer and the purchaser, and shall in no way be modified by any statements or representations whether contained in this brochure or given by the developer’s agents